General Conditions of Carriage
- The purchase of the ticket entitles you to ride the bus on your route, is tantamount to acceptance of the general conditions of carriage.
- Unless stated otherwise, the ticket is valid 6 months from the date of the first trip, which means that the latest date of departure return route may not exceed 6 months from the start of the first journey recorded on the ticket.
- The ticket is a roll call document entitling to travel and can not be resold to another person.
- The carrier does not issue duplicate or does not pay the fee for the tickets lost, stolen or destroyed.
- To obtain a discount is required when buying offer relevant document entitling to discount.
- Each traveler may have the right to transport baggage on the ticket price of one item of baggage weighing up to 25 kg and carry-on baggage up to 5 kg
- For each additional piece of luggage is an additional charge, the amount of which is determined in proportion to the size and weight of additional baggage and is determined by the service bus. Additional luggage should be submitted in place of ticket purchase or by calling the Office prior to departure.
- The possibility of taking additional baggage and the size of each service determines the coach can refuse if there is no space for extra luggage.
- The carrier may refuse to take luggage containing: - substances that threaten the safety of passengers and bus service - things which carriage is prohibited under separate regulations
- The carrier's liability for baggage carried in the baggage compartments is determined to the amount of 400 zł. In the case of baggage with a higher passenger should insure the luggage and should have with you an insurance policy.
- Luggage left on the bus is stored for 1 month at the expense of the traveler.
- For goods carried outside the luggage hatch, luggage, documents, jewelry, cash and other carrier is not liable.
- Transportation of animals is prohibited
- Complaints on baggage are accepted directly by the bus service only at the time of
- Each luggage in the hold is described first and last name of the traveler.
RESERVATIONS, CHANGES, REIMBURSEMENT CLAIMS FOR TICKET
- Central booking sites leads Trans- Europe
- Book a return ticket in the case of type OPEN must be made no later than 14 days before the planned back as far as the free places- not make a closing OPEN ticket will be canceled.
- Change the date shall be made not later than one day before departure. The ticket with the revised departure date is not refundable.
- All changes must be described on the ticket with the date, stamp and signature of the person who made the changes.
- In case of cancellation of customer travel agency shall deduct 100% of the fare - on the day of departure 50% of the ticket price - from 1 to 3 days before departure 25% of the ticket price - from 3 to 7 days before departure 10% of the ticket price - from 7 up to 10 days before departure the carrier does not pay for under-return journey.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PASSENGER
- The passenger is obliged to appear at the bus stop at least 30 minutes. Before the scheduled departure of the bus.
- Passengers boarded the bus is required to present a valid ticket or confirmation of payment in case of receipt of the ticket on the bus.
- Passenger before buying the ticket should refer to the general conditions of carriage.
- Passengers are obliged to comply with all laws and customs - foreign currency in force in individual countries of transit and destination.
- The coaches are non-smoking and consumption of alcoholic beverages or other intoxicants (drugs, etc.)
- Passengers are requested to submit to the directives of the bus service resulting from the implementation of the obligations to ensure the smooth and safe passage, as well as care for the property of passengers and the carrier.
- Passenger financially responsible for damages to the bus fault of his own to the amount of damages.
- Passengers may change the place of boarding or alighting from the bus, after prior notification and approval of the carrier (in writing).
- Any complaints related to the execution of the contract of carriage are only accepted in writing within 14 days from the end of the trip.
Rights and duties of the carrier
- Coach supports the line is properly marked with information board.
- The carrier has the right not to allow to take place in the bus when a passenger: - does not comply with the conditions of the contract of carriage - is intoxicated, under the influence of drugs or in a state indicating an infectious disease - behaves in a manner disruptive to other passengers and the coach staff
- Carrier has the right to leave a passenger on the route if he does not have the required documents to cross the border and do not apply to the provisions of customs - foreign currency.
- The carrier may reduce the time of arrival to destinations up to 3 hours before arrival, without disturbing the comfort of travelers.
- Carrier is not liable for any interruption, cancellation of courses travel delay resulting from causes beyond his control (eg. The elements, decisions of troops and police, border checks and other)
- In special cases, the carrier reserves the right to change the route (eg. The ferry)
- On passenger travel time on the bus is insured by the carrier under the existing insurance.